onsdag, januari 16, 2008

Beatles svar på tal!

Okey!
Andreas har utmanat mig. Och med 8 minuter kvar på min lunch antar jag utmaningen, som innebär att svara på följande frågor:


1. Choose a band or an artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs:
The Beatles

2. Are you male or female:
Your mother should know

3. Describe yourself:
I am the walross

4. How do people feel about you?
It's only love

5. How do you feel about yourself?
I'm a loser

6. Ex-boyfriends/ girlfriends:
Here, there and everywhere

7. Current boyfriend/girlfriend/crush:
Everybody's trying to be my baby

8. Describe where you want to be:
I'll follow the sun

9. Describe where you live:
There's a place

10. Describe how you live:
Help!

11. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
Please please me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar